Sunday, May 3, 2009

Weekend and new coat and chair

Hmmmm....let's see, I finished a beaded bracelet, frogged a scarf and restarted it, helped my mom's friend on her computer. Yeah, I know, so exciting. My sister turned 40 on Friday, that was fun. mmmm....pizza and cake. Onto the details and pictures.

The bracelet is an extra for the Friends of Craftster Raffle swap. My "winner" will be getting those two scarves I made. Since I figured out who my winner is, I found they love jewelry and the colors of yellow and orange (two colors amongst many that I really love). So here is the bracelet:
FOCR extra 3

Coat I bought last Thursday that I LOVE:
coat
Excuse my beautilicious just finished working out look. I don't think it really becomes me. I needed a good in between weather jacket and I didn't really have one. This is a find!!!

I helped my mom's friend with my old computer and she gave me money to buy a plastic adirondack chair I have really really been wanting (sure, I want a nice real one made of wood, but this will do and it is just as comfy and I still love it).
chair
Just excuse the fact that I was in the middle of talking when my mom took the picture. Also ignore my weed filled garden. Must get on cleaning that out. Almost time to plant. Yay!!!

Yep, so that is my weekend. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment