Saturday, May 23, 2009

Coming up...

Took pictures on my Mom and I's walk today. We also went Stein's Garden where I bought more plants, mostly tomato plants. Also got a couple of pepper plants and a zucchini plant. Tomorrow I still have another section to weed out and then I still have many many seeds to plant (in a previous blog post in April). Also still have onions to plant. Yummm.....

I hope to take pictures tomorrow so you can see my hard work. Will post pictures of the walk and garden tomorrow or Monday. I received my yarn to start a spider scarf for a personal swap. I am excited about it, but some parts look complicated. I feel experienced enough now I feel like I should be able to figure anything out. If nothing else, I'll call 911 (my friend Nicole who has already done this, she really needs to live closer to me, oh well ;) ).

Below, I added to my list of facts about me, also found here: http://listography.com/myklia
That listography site is bound to become a new addiction, so be sure to check it every so often.

So all this is upcoming on my blog. For now I am dirty, tired, and hungry. :)

2 comments:

  1. So, since you are all about the online addictions. (heh heh, like I can talk) This is my newest one: http://www.cutoutandkeep.net/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are my hero, I wanted to start researching how to make my own cleaning products. At least this addiction will be useful to me. :D

    ReplyDelete