Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Fiber Fest!!!

My friend Nicole has my number alright!!! Such amazing gorgeous yarn!!!! Nice and sparkly. Also some soap to try out as I am looking for good soaps to shower with (though the UNSCENTED Dove is working good, but the SCENTED Dove made me near sick). I would eventually like all vegan handmade unscented soap (unless it is a nice natural lavender scent). Anyways, onto fiber goodness to make yarn with. Yay!!!

The group shot:
Photobucket

Individual shots:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Whenever I get around to spinning them I'll post pictures. Will be a while yet.

I never mentioned that I have also entered the realm of dying roving:
dye roving 9

I will be spinning up some of this one this week:
dye roving 7

Yay!!!

7 comments:

  1. Goofball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was for a swap partner who wanted pink. Why do I always get freakin swap partners who want pink when I clearly state in my questionnaire I HATE pink. Then it can no longer be a stashbusting swap because I friggin have to buy pink. I hate it. What is wrong with people. *sigh* Rant over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT'S BECAUSE PINK IS AWESOME. You know it is. Don't lie. Your secret is safe with me. ;]

    How'd you feel buying my pink duct tape? :b It's gonna be how I feel when I buy my momma Twilight stuff for Christmas. HATE Twilight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was indifferent about twilight until it was everywhere. Bleck!!!! Too much already.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I called the fiber yarn, but really future yarn.

    I'm willing to bet the Dove was chemical scented, so yeah, lavender good. The Dove scented was supposed to be cucumber which would also smell nice if it really smelled like cucumber.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't get into it. I tried to read it twice, and between Bella's bitching and Stephanie Meyer's horrid writing style I couldn't do it. And I'm too much of a purist about my vampires. :b

    And I know she's writing for teens and tweens, but so was J.K. Rowling, and she wasn't shitty.

    I can judge only because I write. :b

    I LOVE cucumber melon from B&BW for the summer. So fruity and fresh. :]

    ReplyDelete