Friday, November 6, 2009

An Amazing Commute

I really had the most amazing commute tonight!!! A fiery sunset, country roads, and fantastic music!!!! Oh wow!!! So I couldn't really get a picture of the fiery sky because I was driving and a car was riding my tail, so I couldn't slow down or stop a second to get a picture. Anyways, I have a couple pictures I took when I went to the grocery store. After the pictures is a video of the song I was listening to on my way home. It is "Moon Dream" by Desolation Wilderness. The video shows them performing it live, but I listened to the studio version which is a little better. It really was a great soundtrack to the drive.

sky 11-6-09 1
sky 11-6-09 2
sky 11-6-09 3

Video:


Enjoy!!!

3 comments:

  1. Love the pics of your commute. One thing that gets to me about fall and winter is the fact that it gets dark out in the afternoon. bah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. You can't see the comments. nice. (I know this won't make sense once you fix it, but oh well.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH YOU WON'T KNOW WHAT IM SAYING, MWAHAAHHA.

    Anyway, LOVE night. I love sunsets. And I think along with poetry, we should share music, too. ;] I like this song, but I want to hear the studio version. Better acoustics I think. We have awesome taste, no?

    Speaking of, I was looking back in your archive for your post on your yarn swift (which sadly I never found) but I found a video of Architecture on Helsinki, and I'm totally obsessed with them. Fankies! :D

    ReplyDelete