Saturday, June 20, 2009

A different walk, craft room, yarn

My mom and I went for a run/walk this morning. It was very small. No more than 20 to 30 runners and my mom and I the only two walkers. It was nice (and far too hot). I forgot to take pictures, but it really wasn't picture worthy anyways.

Here is one picture of my craft room. A little music section. I'm thinking I should let the cord from the headphones hang down and then you can see the headphones better. Let me know what you think. I got the album purse from LouraPalmr (craftster.org) in a swap. That is a vinyl album silkscreened with stars and a headphone image. I have never used it because it is too nice to use. The picture does not do it justice. It is artwork to me. I hope LouraPalmr doesn't mind. Below that is a WMSE calendar (WMSE is the radio station I used to DJ at). How cool.

craft room 6-19-09

I went to Grafton Yarn Store yesterday to look for sock yarn. I didn't find what I was looking for, but I didn't leave empty handed:
yarn 6-19-09 3

All wound up in center pull ball. Night picture and day picture:
yarn 6-19-09 2
yarn 6-19-09 1

Tomorrow, mom, niece and myself will be hiking and checking out a new campground at a state park. Hopefully I'll get some pictures. Gah, then it is back to work on Monday. I think I need another week or two off. :-P

2 comments:

  1. That yarn reminds me of dot candy. Do you remember peeling the little candy dots off of the strip of paper? I don't know what I like more, looking at it in hank form or wound in the center pull ball. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I decided I like looking at it both ways. You get a better idea of the color in hank form, but I love the mix of it all in wound form.

    I remember dot candies, but I never liked them. They were fun to look at and I wish I liked them, but just didn't.

    ReplyDelete