Monday, April 27, 2009

Etsy, birthday, computer/craft room

I cannot believe it, I FINALLY got another Etsy treasury. Officially, third time is the charm. Here is the link:
http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=54799
The list will expire April 29th at 9:07pm, so after that you won't be able to see it.

So my mom and I went to the Art Museum yesterday since we couldn't really go on Wednesday since she needs to take my one niece to the doctors. It was very nice. Good to see that the Milwaukee Art Museum finally has some new art. One of the pieces I would have loved to have taken home with me. Too bad I didn't have a little notebook with me to write down the information and my memory is worth pennies at best.

So I now have my dad's old office desk in my place. I totally love it. but I have a lot more of organizing work to do. I'll take pictures when I am done. First I need to work on the travel scarf project and finish that, I should be able to do that tonight. Then I have another scarf I have to finish that this girl at work has been waiting forever for. I did warn her ahead of time that she probably won't get it until the weather is warm. I am determined to finish it by Monday. Then I have another scarf I need to start. Then my last scarf will be a scarf for myself out of some fab yarn. After that, I don't want to knit another scarf for as long as I live. I'm not cut out for it. The one exception will be these scarves (these two made for a swap):
FOCR apr 09 3

So my birthday is Wednesday and my mom and I will go for a walk in the morning and then she has to take my niece to the doctor. I will probably knit the rest of the day. We'll see. I also have off Thursday. I see my doctor for my annual fun, or not always so much fun. Hopefully at some point this week I will see my friend elociNNicole. For work I am bringing in a treat of angel food cake, fat free cool whip, vanilla yogurt, granola, fruit. I hope they enjoy it.

I best go, the morning is getting away from me and I still need to get dressed and eat breakfast.

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY

    As usual your card will be late. Hope it is a nice day. At least you will have one day of pleasure with your mom b4 the day of pain with your Doctor. Love the scarves. Shelby and Jaycob ware their hats all the time they love them. Aunt Sue Glad to hear you got my comments. I will continue to talk now I know it is not going into cyberspace.

    ReplyDelete