Monday, July 13, 2009

Where have I been??

I have been super busy. Still trying to finish up a craft swap. There was my Dad's retirement party which was also a bit of a family reunion. I really really want to work on editing my pictures and posting the best ones before I leave for camping on Saturday. Once I come back from camping I will have tons more pictures. I wish I could have a vacation before and after my vacation, or perhaps I could win the lottery I never enter. ;-) I hope to have another update before Saturday, but no guarantees.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you have fun camping. (I will stop wishing for snow until you get back)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. ;-) Today is supposed to be hot, but before today the weather has been perfect for me. Not too hot, not too cold.

    ReplyDelete